Reliable turbo setup recommendations please

If am right but don't hold me too this a subaru is a td04l am thinking not sure witch model maybe 22b not 100% sure tho

It won't just be the 22b though if that's the case, it's not like many were around to be broke ;)

Here's a great thread listing pretty much all the Subaru turbos and what they were fitted to:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1141476

you'll need pretty much any single scroll Vf ihi turbo, or a td04L 15g of a wrx.

all about the flanges if your doing a budget turbo upgrade, and vf/subaru flanges is definitely the most common route on 4eftes.

Phil

Id go for a tf035 from a forester i hate the td04. I can see why people love it. But i live in london. Also if u want a cheap setup. When i mean cheap. Get a toyosports manifold from ebay. Put a brace on it. Ull proberlly have the complete setup for about £250 to £300. And to be honest most manifolds will crack, some take longer then others. And only difference i can say between a good and a bad manifold is how well it flows.

Turk

So from what I can gather and a bit of research

I will need

Tdo4l

Externally gated manifold (plus waste gate )

Decat to suit

Oil lines

Wideband

Some kind of boost control pobably Manual

Anything else I would need ?

Can't see how I'm going to get all that at a cheap price best manifold I've seen is the zisco mild steel externally gated one any opinions on that manifold