what's a full glanza kit worth

as above as im taking the full kit off the car i'll be advertising it and not quite sure what its all worth anyone give me a rough price what uits all worth together

parts being removed are

bonnet
headlights

front bumper

rear bumper

skirts

rear spoiler

parts are in Kawasaki green so will need re-painting

Edited by JDMfreak

I was going to sell it all separate I was going to advertise it all for £150 as im in ireland so thought £50 would cover getting it sent acrosss or if someone hada friend heading over this way could collect it and bring it back

Well, too bad you have this low prices. Here in Germany I bought my spoiler alone for 170 which is roughly 130pound (incl shipping). Also for me too bad rhat shipping from eg. Northern Ireland to me is more then 80pound.

Well I don't mean tgis serious as here in Germany it's my normal language when I'm jealous and speak with friends (like to me you here all are): FU. Seriously, I want those prices too as I need/want skirts and rear bumper and bonnet (the latter to mod myNA one like in the NP90 thread). Here in Germany (parts ssourcing in Germany) I'd have to pay nearly 500 for those parts. I really need a new spoiler brake light as mine's faulty and I want a rear bumper because it looks much better. Skirts would be nice to have something on the sides and I love the scoop. But as it's really hard to build LHD lights for a Glanza front and to get them legal (RHD ones obv aren't) I can't use a Glanza frontend.

if you can find a company that will bring the parts over or something,, I don't mind sending them to ya and i'll take into consideration the price on shipping for the parts for the price i'm asking for them,, you can get the plastics stick on things for adjusting the rhd drive headlights to allow you to use them in Germany we used to put them on lorrys going to the continent,, stopped lorrys blinding people

Those would still not be legal for German TÜV Ithink. Otherwise the Glanza Owners here wouldn't have had to build their lights out of motorbike lights.

But really would like those parts. Maybe in like a month I'll see where I can get good shipping prices

Edited by Xpect

ah right I though they might have passed the tuv being as they were projecting the light to the other side of the road,,you could angle the lights to the right hand side of the road they have adjustment then when the tuv is expected refit the standard light but leave the kit on

Well, if the police stops me with anything on the car that is not in the cars papers (which can be edited by TÜV if the mods are legal) they can go as far as have me park my car right there and not allow me to drive it anymore until the "faults" are fixed. But normally they just give me a paper to fix it and show the fix to them in the next few days or so. Or show it to the TÜV, don't know exactly as I didn't have that situation before, because they didn't look closer at the spoiler as it's Jap OEM and thus looks perfectly OEM even being white while the car is sky blue.

Well, JDMfreak, we have some Starlets equipped with sideskirts here so a (freely translated) "Comparison sheet" can be made, this means I give evidence this part was approved on another car of same model (in this case has to be another EP91) and the TÜV guy can put the skirts in my papers too. But it's not a must, unfortunately. Depends really on the guy if he wants to. E.g. in my city the TÜV guy doesn't like any modificafions (spoke to him aboutclear side repeater lenses only and he ddidn't want to know anything about it) but in the next town (20km to it) it's said among our tuners there is a more "tuner friendly" guy.

Well, we have some difficulties to mod our cars but we only have to get our "Main inspection" (your MOT, we call that main inspection short TÜV too) only every two years. Also insurannce seems to be way cheaper.

E: to be specific we have some starlets with Glanza skirts. It has to be the same part (eg. Glanza skirts) on same car model (eg. EP91 with stock 1.4 [german classification, every begun 100ccm counts] and 75PS). If the car is modified before getting that sheet is irrelevant, the base car has to be the same. It's even very difficult to get an open air filter of a 4E corolla legal on the 4E starlet.

Edited by Xpect