urgently need ep82 1994 air cond condenser ...

:) sorry guys.. yes..its the air cond radiator..

Not the one under the dash...

it must be only from a 1994 ep82. And have NO LEAKS :) 'i.e.: not from a front end crash'

Is someone willing to send it to me here in australia ?

Im melting everyday in 38degree temps..

please PM me how much you want for it and I can sort out freight :)

cheers

Pookie

Edited by pookie

• Condenser: The condenser is like a miniature radiator, usually mounted at the front of the car right next to your big radiator. Sometimes the condenser will have its own electric cooling fan, too. The hot, compressed air passes through the condenser and gets lots cooler. As it cools, it becomes a liquid.

Evaporator: The evaporator is another little radiator that does just the opposite task as the condenser. As the super-cool liquid is passed through its tubes, air is forced through and gets really cold, right before it hits your face. As it warms up again, the refrigerant starts turning back into a gas.

:)

Hmm does this mean nobody wants to pack it up to send to me :(

I will dude. Althogh mine is a 1998 EP91, but im sure they are the same. Can get you some photos for you to have a look

Give me your address via PM and let me weigh it and ill see how much postage would be

*rough guess* is around £50-60 so 90-110AUD for shipping

Hi Steve-gers

I checked and it appears to be the same part number :)

I wonder what the frieght would cost?

I had a radiator sent from usa..cost me about $70 frieght... any ideas of the weight of a condensor?

Cheers

Pookie

Edited by pookie

ohh my god!!, the idiot people across the road just slammed into the side of my car, for the second time in 6 months. And they drove off thinking nobody saw them. but I was nearby and so was a neighbour.

They ended up coming back and found 1/2 the street waiting for them.

Going to be fixed by their insurance...again... but i only got it back from panel shops 2 weeks ago , it was immaculate .

What r the odds: 'p' platers from same house crashed into my car twice in 6 months, and both times drove off hoping to get away with it.

:/ Happy new year..