Im a sucker for a starlet ;)

Cracking example mate, GLWS.

Cheers mate

God I love this :)

Finally giving it mate I need to screw the nut and buy a flat and a van :(

If I had the cash I'd swap my glanza for this

As I said im a sucker for a starlet so heres hoping someone has the money :)

Can't see bigger versions of the pics but looks mint bud :-)

Cheers bud ;)

Not often you see a mint subaru most are chav massiv

This one really is mint he sent me photos when he started modding it the new owner most deffinately wouldn't be disappointed it's a beast and a clean beast at that

Not often you see a mint subaru most are chav massiv

No neons or scooby doo graphics on this lol I know what you are saying bud, its a shame because they are great cars but same as with the starlets you can pick poor examples up cheap so they tend to attract chavs :(

No neons or scooby doo graphics on this lol I know what you are saying bud, its a shame because they are great cars but same as with the starlets you can pick poor examples up cheap so they tend to attract chavs :(

agreed I would like one similar to yours I loved the ones with pink graphics on the fog blanks and pink badge with the largers scoops etc? Either that or a white evo6 in near standard form aesthetically anyhow

Seen this car in the flesh its stunning and I hate scoobs to start with ha.

Certainly worth getting yourself on the property ladder just about to finish mine and once that's sorted I'll be back to the starlets. I love my fast cars but just doesn't make sense to piss so much money away and waste money renting somewhere aswell

Seen this car in the flesh its stunning and I hate scoobs to start with ha.

Certainly worth getting yourself on the property ladder just about to finish mine and once that's sorted I'll be back to the starlets. I love my fast cars but just doesn't make sense to piss so much money away and waste money renting somewhere aswell