Price List For This.

does anyone know how to reprogram a central locking fob for a toyota starlet glanza EP91 Turbo.

Does anyone know where i can find the continoum Transfunctioner?

Haha, what model of alarm? Search on google for wiring diagrams and instructions.

Ned Ramsay x

its not an ALARM its CENTRAL LOCKING...

PS read next time.

Oh sorry pal, didnt read correctly, my bad.

P.S Remove your silly lights and all the stuff you've been getting free from max power for the past 3 years with the magazine as everyone is laughing at you and your that stupid you cant see it. CHAV is the word.

xx

Bit late for that Marc the car got stolen and wrote off :blink:

Attracted the wrong attention by making it attractive to chavs who like stealing cars. The cars days were numbered from the minute those neons were fitted. Poor car, didnt stand a chance.

Ned Ramsay x

:(

joking aside the guys here for some help, :p

you should check your other thred for some advice that nightspirit gave and what im goin g through the now with geting adverts to get more money for your glanza

not the sharpest peanut in the turd :p :P :( class

give the guy a break guys he's learnt the error of his ways and done an insurance job i mean got his car stolen :(

but seriously guys cut him some slack he now has a decent car and he WILL mod it tastefully or we'll cut his knackers off.

:(

joking aside the guys here for some help, :p

you should check your other thred for some advice that nightspirit gave and what im goin g through the now with geting adverts to get more money for your glanza

its not about making money the car expired its dead im having trouble with insurence company with the prices of these cars as there do not have a clue what the prices for these are.

Thats why i am now driving a, (Turbo Charged 1996 On A P Reg, With A Gaurenteed Mileage Ov 20,000 Miles And 44,000 Kilometers. :p

not the sharpest peanut in the turd :(:p:p class

give the guy a break guys he's learnt the error of his ways and done an insurance job i mean got his car stolen :(

but seriously guys cut him some slack he now has a decent car and he WILL mod it tastefully or we'll cut his knackers off.

thanks for the comment, hoping to keep knackers in working order, i have learnt my lesson. :p lol, dont pimp it up leave it alone it attracts the wrong attention.