GT28 intercooler pipework?

Recently got myself a race-tech GT28 turbo kit (second hand). I have no intercooler pipework and dont want to bodge tonnes of lengths of pipe and joiners. Want something relatively neat looking. I cant think of any way other than taking the car somewhere to have it all custom made. Will need to get everything from scratch (core,pipes etc)

Anyone had experience making they're own or know of any kits that may only need very slight modification?

Making your own kit shouldn't be too difficult, clock the turbo so the outlet is facing downwards, that section of pipe is pretty straight forward as it's right next to the core, then just copy the same route as any popular intercooler kit for the side that goes up to the throttle body. You can buy universal pipe kits for £70-80, then whatever you want to spend on a core.

Or you could just buy a normal kit, and modify the pipe between turbo and core.

If it was me I would have a backdoor entry/exit intercooler with very short route lengths. I would use a Full Race/Garrett/Precision core as these are all known to be some of the most efficienct on the market.