who sold a modified fte intake manifold a few month ago?

You would be better with the 4efte manifold mr motion. The 4efe/5efe manifold has narrow ports where as the corolla and fte have good wide ports. Checkout a few dynographs in the power leader board to compare where manifolds make power

You would be better with the 4efte manifold mr motion. The 4efe/5efe manifold has narrow ports where as the corolla and fte have good wide ports. Checkout a few dynographs in the power leader board to compare where manifolds make power

its always the same...10 people 10 opinions :)

actually I got a corolla manifold ....so would there be a big noticeable difference changing to a fte manifold? The acis really schould be the best option.

You know someone who has got a acis on his N/A?

Edited by motion

Mate, you know from quite and some other guys that the ACIS alone gains 15ps on the 5E. HC221 had one I think. Well, it's just my opinion that the ACI is best of both worlds, better top end AND better lower end. For Top alone the E10 mani would be better, look at sharki.

Well, you have me on Facebook mate, I might not have the money nor skill to fiddle with my engine, but as you know I had enough time to read about everything.

Its no opinions its looking at the graphs, corolla has the best torque but fte is best above 5500rpm. I had acis on my 5e, I couldnt feel a difference but from graphs I can see it is better.

A 4afe throttle on a corolla manifold is the best all round and value for money.