Evo Motocross bike value

I'm thinking of selling a rm 125 I have been doin up as was left by the farm boy before I got it,

It runs perfect, no play in any bearings, just been serviced, rides like new, has genuine graphics and seat cover I sourced from America can't really fault it for the age.

I'm just strugglerling for a value as to the right person it maybe worth more

So any one who has had or sold mx bikes what would you value this at

676DA2AC-31BC-4679-9455-DC1B20FCFF3B.jpg

053F3042-77AB-4ABC-BFC7-2543B1AA0603.jpg

Edited by Glanza-Ben

What year is it. Looks round the 90's era. People out there wanting them. Worth around the 1k mark I recon.

It's a 1991 I've actually applied for certificate of newness as trying to make it road legal, I've been Tryna work out what it's worth but most people you ask just think only new bikes are cool and worth money

About 500 bucks dude! Raced motocross for years and unless it's mint it's not worth much

Rear subframe looks bent up aswell ? There ment to sit level

Well level-ish

It's fair tidy I don't know what you buy in Your end of the country for 500 but down this end 500 will get you a non runner lol and mud gaurd a tilted mate nothing's bent

Up my way there's old bikes left right and centre dude, put a matching yellow or blue front mud guard on it will make it look 100x better IMO

I may have to bring my van up and buy them if there's that many lol and I've not sourced a yellow front mud gauge from that era yet in good nick so the black one has to stay on atm, here's what it was like to give you a idea

12166EE2-342D-46F1-BCBC-FA34150F9F78.jpg

89 backwards pal, usually they're old twinshocks

I've got a ts250er 1980 I'm restoring Aswell so that will def be a Evo lol but as I only paid penny's for the rm if I got 700-900 I would be happy once ive finished with it, if I do get it road legal it should bring the price up

Edited by Glanza-Ben

I was lead to believe it's tough getting them reg'd as you have to trace it back to import and prove duty was paid or pay it if you can't and proving the bikes not been stolen at all.

Ts250er's weren't motocross bikes were they, road goers I thought?

I was lead to believe it's tough getting them reg'd as you have to trace it back to import and prove duty was paid or pay it if you can't and proving the bikes not been stolen at all.

Ts250er's weren't motocross bikes were they, road goers I thought?

I've sent all the paper work off to suzuki and been in contact with them all you need is chassis number and engine number then they send you certificate of newness for free which I'm waiting for the you gotta get a mot using the chassis number then have 30 days to go dvla and get logbook tax and a reg,

And yes the ts is a road goin trail bike but is old as fook lol if it was the off road version (PE) would of been worth a bomb

I've sent all the paper work off to suzuki and been in contact with them all you need is chassis number and engine number then they send you certificate of newness for free which I'm waiting for the you gotta get a mot using the chassis number then have 30 days to go dvla and get logbook tax and a reg,

And yes the ts is a road goin trail bike but is old as fook lol if it was the off road version (PE) would of been worth a bomb

RM would have been the best thats the actual motocross bike! I want a cr500AF hybrid 2T500cc engine in a 03 area thick ally frame from the Cr's Edited by TurboTobz

Sorry for hacking this threat, but this guy Garrygt took 45pounds for shipping a 4efte throttle body to me over a month now, disappeared from toyotagtturbo and doesn't respond to any messages, sms, nothing. Wake up man, if you can't support your sale, you won't be talking people's money like this. I demand an explanation.

Sorry to other members.

RM would have been the best thats the actual motocross bike! I want a cr500AF hybrid 2T500cc engine in a 03 area thick ally frame from the Cr's

I've seen a few of they for sale lately, I rode a original cr500 when I wS younger and it was stupidly quick

Sorry for hacking this threat, but this guy Garrygt took 45pounds for shipping a 4efte throttle body to me over a month now, disappeared from toyotagtturbo and doesn't respond to any messages, sms, nothing. Wake up man, if you can't support your sale, you won't be talking people's money like this. I demand an explanation.

Sorry to other members.

Random but fair enough