Who was up Thanet Loop earlier?

Dark blue leon? Think I saw it going into the side road I came in with that rs following me

Yeah mate I saw you about 7pm-ish for a few mins chatting then you left, Fair do's though.

Yeah the dark blue Leon, my mate drove it round the roundabout and down to the where they were taking photos with no lights on as well the div, if you were there still lol

I live in westgate, are you local too?

Deal buddy I work in manston too. This is glanza number three, is mint but doors ruined by the wind the other week and need to change a few bits like fugly steering wheel lol.

No doubt if you have been around a while you may have seen some of my other glanzas

Edited by TurboTobz

Deal buddy I work in manston too. This is glanza number three, is mint but doors ruined by the wind the other week and need to change a few bits like fugly steering wheel lol.

No doubt if you have been around a while you may have seen some of my other glanzas

Oh okay not far wicked, I work just up the road on Haine Road Industrial Estate!

I haven't been on here long mate!

Did the wind blow the doors back or something? :-/

Be good to meet up fella

Wind blew the door that hard the door strap bent the window channel window wouldn't come up during the storm and torrential down pour so had no other choice than to bend the upper channel in which in turn ruined the outside.

It's annoying as it's MINT and barely been played with as of yet...

Yeah definitely there's a few of us about.

I work by manston tesco... how long have you been about I've had a k24 glanza and a td05 glanza

Wind blew the door that hard the door strap bent the window channel window wouldn't come up during the storm and torrential down pour so had no other choice than to bend the upper channel in which in turn ruined the outside.

It's annoying as it's MINT and barely been played with as of yet...

Yeah definitely there's a few of us about.

I work by manston tesco... how long have you been about I've had a k24 glanza and a td05 glanza

That's bad mate :-/

Mines very clean too, just hard to keep it clean with shite weather!

Nice mate I keep looking at TD04 for mine, what power were those 2 Glanza's running?

Usually a Wednesday night is the busiest. I'll be there this weds (22nd).

But people r usually up there from Weds thru to Sunday in various amounts depending on weather etc

There is a page on Facebook called: 'Kent Tuned n Modified'

Join it and they announce when they're meeting up there etc