PLEASE LOCK MODS , CHEERS :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look decent anyway, glad he sends them away quick. Hes sent mine away already. Have you got the glanza loom for the conversion yet pal?

yes just purchased a loom :)

I will be mate, you going to all the shows in summer when she's done?

yes trying to get it all ready for japfest, park next to each other 2 green sleepers lol

cars looking tidy mate! shame about the bumper i did exactly the same thing when i got mine :( luckily my dad used to do auto paint repairs!
Also some blank door strips would be an improvement to those dodgey green/yellow ones!

cars looking tidy mate! shame about the bumper i did exactly the same thing when i got mine :( luckily my dad used to do auto paint repairs!

Also some blank door strips would be an improvement to those dodgey green/yellow ones!

it's better still got to get my lowering stuff on it, and i don't like the wheels so they will be changed soon , I know I was gutted , shouldn't cost to much to have it painted, I'm going to take the side strips off when the weathers abit better :)

Lookking really good mate love the amber corners :) also I actually like those green and yellow door trims make it look proper sleeper :) I'll take them off your hands if you take them off pal :D glw the engine swap

Was it easy or? Will I have a nightmare fitting it? Il PayPal you the rest tommorow

Your need cable ties! Also the rear loom I HAD to cut to get it out as it ran through a gap the plug wouldn't fit. But your see and it's about 8 wires to go back together.

In all honesty it's not too bad. Plus you got a £200 Clifford thrown in too as I couldn't be assed taking it off