likkle braking question

You need a mechanical handbrake to pass a (UK) MOT, but you can ADD a hydraulic one as well (line lock type)....

No idea about the rules in Trinidad though! :D

this country is so backward then just wana know u have a hand brake lol.... and as for addinga seperate one 00it nah i like how clean the inside of my car is wouldnt wana remove the center plastics

Well if you didn't have a cable type how would you secure the car when parked up? That's why you need the cable type as well as a hydro

o is that how it works? i have no idea so if im sounding like a moron just let me know

every one ive seen has a lock on it so u can use it when its parked but as i said i could be wrong

Edited by rasslenny

yeah you can use a hydo handbrake to park you car, as long as it has a lock on it :) or just leave it in gear :)

i have hydraulic and cable hand brakes on mine... and my mate fitted a master cylinder to the back of the origional cable brake on his 86 rally car (so cable and hydro work at same time)