Remove 98 spec wheel it wont come off!

So, I loosened the hex's until the point they was spinning freely and loosely.

Tugged on the air vag and nothing. It felt like something still had hold of it somehow!

There wasn't any other screws or hex's I could undo that would help to remove it? Need some assistance to you 98 spec boys who removed the wheel!

dam if you manage to get it off let no how I need to change mine soon p.s how going to stop the light flashing on the dash and still work for mot ? :)

Pull the light out. Lol! That's my solution!

Had troubles like this in the past with cars in work, the bolts dont come all the way out thats right, but the last few threads that are ment to come out can get stuck, you just need to persuade them to come out a bit more.

Using the magnet/gravity/pry methods.

I removed mine yesterday and on the one side where there is a square bit you gotta take off to get to the bolts there's one that looks like the other side and there's another tucked up hiding

FA6E2D70-EEDB-4F62-A638-038DC31EDF8E_zps

Just incase you have been undoing the wrong one lol

Edited by dangeestarlet

98 Spec doesn't have the cover. The only two visable and obvious hex's unscrew. But they stay lightly in there as if you replace the bag it can be done up.

Tugged and tugged to no avail. Someone must of removed one before lol!