Spluttering? Help

My gt has developed a splutter under load occasionaly between 1-3k rpm.. And sometimes takes a while to start. It doesnt do it all the time though. Running ewg wepr td04 at 10psi and a fpr at 2.4 bar, a walbro 255 and Trd leads aswell but the end of the king has snapped in the dizzy, its been like this since last april when i got the car and has only developed this recently..

Edited by Sandham

Make sure they all look the same and the electrode tips are in good shape. If you find one blacker than the others it's probably your problem. Also check for black lines going up the ceramic on the outside. If you find one with line/s it can cause misfire. If your not sure about them best to put a new set in

Edited by turbo Grant

mine splutters and shakes like its not gettin enough of something. It does this under or at 2rpm when crusing then when i accelerate its ok. I got NGK heat 6, new battery, magnecores. What could it be.????????????????????