TD04 with FCD and RRFPR

Hi guys,

Nearly completed collecting all the bits to td04 my ep82.

I was just wondering what sort of bhp/torque people have made running the td04 on stock internals with fcd and rrfpr?; and for how long?

Obviously an emanage etc, would be a better option, but my ep will only be used once a month if that.

From what I can gather, I should be able to safely run between 0.8-1 bar with this combo once its been setup on a r/r ?

Thanks

Fucking people who say don't use an FCD and FPR. Use what you want lol!! I ran 220bhp on my first td04 at 0.9bar and then ran about 230bhp on my td04 hybrid at 1bar maybe just a tad more in the cold nights.

You will get so many people commenting saying to just buy an ecu. Well fuck them!

lol...I've been out of the starlet scene for years, so its good to some opinions on what route to take these days.

dont use a fcd there shite.u will see good bhp with running at 0.82 just under fuel cut

Thats good to know.....So you reccon the car would run better doing this opposed to fcd and rrfpr

Fucking people who say don't use an FCD and FPR. Use what you want lol!! I ran 220bhp on my first td04 at 0.9bar and then ran about 230bhp on my td04 hybrid at 1bar maybe just a tad more in the cold nights.

You will get so many people commenting saying to just buy an ecu. Well fuck them!

Was that with just fcd and rrfpr?

Any issues with reliability?