Glanza ovefueling, help please?!

My Glanza is ovefueling, some of my mates have said they have smelt the petrol coming off it when I've been driving it. I have a sard fuel pressure regulator with a gauge that reads between 60-75 psi when the car is running. As far as I know this is way to high psi for what i should have, I should be running between 40-50 as a guess, I'm running ct9 hybrid, blitz Decat, jam ecu probably pushing around 180 bhp anyone know what psi I should be running thanks, I recorded 220 mile on full tank which definitely isn't rite :L

Edited by scottieboi94

Easiest and safest way is to bring yoyr boost down to a safe level and return fuel pressure to stock level of 2.4bar ish this way the ecu can calculate it's afrs safely at stock levels without putting a huge strain on pump and injectors

Really though best ideas for your to take it for a health check on a dyno

Well if you havent blown your engine yet. Your fine for now. Get a wideband lambda sensor with a gauge and controller. Innovate lc1 isvery good. Can get them brand new on ebay for about £150. And on boost your afr should be about 12 to be safe. Anything higher can be a little risky. Hope that helps. Read up on this stuff before you buy anything or change the fuel pressure. Its better to run rich so your engines safe from detonation.

Well if you havent blown your engine yet. Your fine for now.

May well not have "blown" it yet, but with that much fuel flow and little air you can bet the engine is getting bore wash. Not lubricating the piston assembly correctly and contaminating the oil taking away its lubrication properties is a risky game.