Non power steering rack

Because it's like wrestling with a bear trying to park without it. Nah it's not bad but it's the 12 valve 2e-e engine and I want to out the 4efe in it so may as well chuck the lot in.

Sam has taken the power steering off his gt using the same ep80 rack as mine and I think it's just the rack not the column but I'll get him to confirm.

People say you get more feedback through the wheel without power steering. The only feedback I get in the ep80 is bad feedback lol! It's scatty as you like to drive hahaha.

Ohh right fair enough

Well as my starlet is mainly for track it's not a daily rubber I don't need power steering and it's loads better feel driving with no power steering on track etc

Just let me know how much

I got one out a 96 glanza.. but, it's power steering.. Surely if you dont connect the PS pump etc.. It can be used without?

Yeah I could so that now mate

Have you ever run your power steering without guild before?

Well if you haven't it's loads harder than having no power steering at all it locks it up as it needs the fluid in the chambers to move etc

Thanks anyways

Yeah I could so that now mate

Have you ever run your power steering without guild before?

Well if you haven't it's loads harder than having no power steering at all it locks it up as it needs the fluid in the chambers to move etc

Thanks anyways

Ah fair enough, i didn't know that to be fair.

As long as you leave some fluid in the rack it's fine. It is a but heavier bit not much heavier than non power steering starlets.

If you have alloys and good tyres the steering will be heavier when parking.

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A