hybrid ct9/ct12/ct20 turbo kit, zep, zisco, turbo smart

Item For Sale:hybrid ct9/ct12/ct20 turbo kit with a zisco ram horn manifold and screamer pipe, turbo smart waste gate 1 bar, zep decat.

Item Condition & Description:right so here I have my turbo kit I bought this turbo off of a guy on here who in turn bought it from liam d off of here I think the company he works for is called midland turbo, I was told it was a ct12 ct9 ct20 hybridised turbo which is pretty much the same size as an td series turbo which are for those of you who dont know a common and very popular turbo for the starlet.

it produced from memory 192 bhp at .8 of a bar I ran it for a few weeks at 1 bar I never got it rolling roaded but you can imagine what kind of power output it was yielding. definatly a match for a td04 turbo, also keeping to its toyota ancestry which is why I prefered it. I will split the kit if I get buyers for the main parts. anymore info im sure liam d will know I hope he doesnt mind me quoting his name.

I have also just had the decat and manifold shotblasted and painted in a high temp black paint which it was in need of looks great some slight slight bits of surface rust.

Price:£130 turbo smart wsste gate 1 bar spring

£250 ramhorn manifold and screamer

zep decat £100

turbo £200

Pictures:20140203_185249.jpg20140203_185259.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:all will be posted first class tracked and insured

whats the lag like compared to a standard ct9? Have a good CT9 setup atm but want more power and TD04 is common :p looking at getting some money together. Would you consider taking a deposit in the next few days?