Looks tidy mate, what's the plan?

I had the idea of building an SR rep as they are much more rare over here while still looking cool, especially with the SR stickers. They are toned down somewhat in the styling which I think will distinguish it well. However himself has seen a red Glanza on Google images - I think it was for sale on here last year - its shiny red with carbon lips / splitters and a carbon rear scoop. Anyway this is exactly what he wants so we came to a compromise. Glanza rep, with a FTO interior wrapped in Matte Grey and Rota grids, we have a lot of parts but still need a heap more.

Rear beam with discs and callipers

Suspension - prob just go with the springs as the full damper / spring combos for these are way too expensive

door control module - so the CL & EW work

Exhaust

Dash dials

Optional Lips / Splitters

Wheels

Alarm & Wireless (although I still have a heap of "old skool" subs, amps, capacitors, components from previous cars)

I hope to get a bit more done this weekend, weather permitting, I'm to old to work in the cold for fun these days - and besides we still have 18 months before he gets a licence.

Thanks for the comments people.

Regards