Oil pressure & temp gauge

Hey guys

Got 2 gauges on a carbon sheet were ashtry and fag lighter used to be

They've been there from the day I got it unsure if they've ever worked

Looked at them when I first got it and one of the wires at the back wasn't connected very well so I made sure they all had a good connection

There still not working tho they are lighting up just not reading anything

Is there any where else I should check just to make sure they have been put in to work or if they've just been wired up to look good, sounds stupid but the Gyumri bought it from hadn't a clue about anything

Cheers

Probably just wired up for looks, this is common because it's not straight forward to have them hooked up. probably don't have the sensor modules but these are pretty universal I believe and can be got on ebay for £15 per module

Probably just wired up for looks, this is common because it's not straight forward to have them hooked up. probably don't have the sensor modules but these are pretty universal I believe and can be got on ebay for £15 per module

Yeah mate I thought this to,

Do u know where the sensors are ment to be? I could have a look see if there plumbed in prop or just for looks

There just cheap gauges I'd replace them if there just there for looks

Cheers

Dusty

• 1 month later...