Price of starlets ??

Forged engines cost a bomb but for some reason stick it in a car and people will not pay the money for the car. Break the car and make twice as much?? Wierd isnt it. I dont understand why people want such high specs for such little money. Why should the owner who spends all his hard earned building and modding a car then get next to no return on his work? Never understood this in the starlet market. Yet with shitvics and scoobys etc they seem to get there fair value on a highly speced car.

I know where your coming from shorty, it's really stupid to see all these nice cars broken because no one will pay :-/ burny is a prime example of this ( I would have payed every penny and more he wanted if I could have ) I've never owned a turbo starlet or forged motor so was just seeing if it's possible but by the sounds of things it's rare to get a forged starlet for under 3k :)

James

Ah dont get me wrong as a buyer its great as a seller it sucks lol. I've sunk and lost ££££'s into these cars for that very reason. But if i was to buy again i think the savings can be great lol.