major miss firing

Hi guys i posted a threat in the ignition bit a few weeks ago as i had what i heard was a miss fire high revs in 3rd and sometimes 2nd.

So i went out and cleaned the plugs (iradium grade 7( like a year old as they wernt that bad and i tried to adjust the gap very slightly which i now know these dont like and changed the rotar arm.

So put it back together and went out, any kind of throttle and it starts to miss, especially between 2200rpm and 2800rpm, so you could be in 2nd at 1300rpm and try accelerate about 40% throttle and its blurb blurb blurb..

so i ordered some new plugs and its still the same.

now this major miss fire didnt start until i took the plugs out and cleaned them while changing the rotar arm.

i done a 18 miles trip with the iradiums in after cleaning them and below is how they look after being cleaned up, now they look alot worse than they did the first time i took them out..

i thought i noticed a slight crack on one of the bent metal strip but not sure if it just a mark..

whats your thoughts please? i've included my dizzy cap also

IMAG0178_zps7oaecjop.jpg

IMAG0174_zpsfuywugc8.jpg

IMAG0177_zpsz9oxkg6n.jpg

IMAG0176_zps41smjxij.jpg

IMAG0175_zpsrcplwyle.jpg

IMAG0172_zps1zcung9q.jpg

ok so changed the king lead and ignitor+coil pack and dizzy.

still no better.

if you try accelerate even gentle in 1st gear it will gangaroo about and same in 2nd if you try accelerate that bit too much and the rev needle bounces about..

im trying to attach a videop so you can see what im talking about.

really not sure whats going on now!

what would be the effect of the rotar arm being on say the wrong position so say it should be at the top but is put with the connector to the bottom? just so i know..

any other thoughts? i just went and put fresh fuel in also but that was a struggle!

just double checked everything and had jezza come have a look..

we think it might be the fpr.. it started dying on idle and now its undrivable, you try pull away and it just dies down to like 400rpm and give it some throttle and it bobbles about and gets its revs back but now cant pull away..

we never touched any leads or anything before this happened.

we took the vacume line off the fpr and the symptoms didnt change which made us think the fpr at fault..

any thoughts? their isnt any markings on the unit so not sure what make it is..

So I changed the fpr today and it got worse and now won't start, I tried swapping the pipes round on the nipples to check I didn't get it wrong but still no good.

So I put the original back on and it still won't start..

I've tried the vacume pipe into the inlet manifold from the fpr also as that's where it's now plugged into . I still get petrol comming out the fpr when I UN plug it .

All ignition leads etc are in fine .

Any other thoughts ?