TF035 Turbocharger - Perfect

Item For Sale:

TF035 Turbocharger

Item Condition & Description:

Off a 56,000mile mile Subaru Forester!

Rotated to suit a Top Mounted Turbo Kit

Dean@RW-Developments welded the wastegate flap shut. To be used with External Wastegate Setup!

Doesn't Smoke, Very Little Shaft Play!

Perfect Running Order!

Same size as a TD04L on the cold side. Smaller Exhaust Housing/Wheel.

Faster Spool by around 800rpm! Will still make 235bhp+ @ 1.2bar on a stock 4E-FTE!

Same Fitment Flanges as a TD04L!

Price:

£130 + Postage!

Pictures:

post-2707-0-54535300-1393064068.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Paypal or Bank Xfer!

Ship via APC Private Courior!

I just got myself one. And ive already got a td04. Cant wait to fit it on!

Yeh there awesome turbos spool so fast!

Is 230 the max for one of these ?? Like the sound of the fast spool but I'm after more that 230

Cheers

Who said 230bhp was the max? :p The compressor side looks to be the same size as a TD04L when ive compared them, the exhaust side is a fair bit smaller!

I would think they'd be on par with a TD04L on a stock 4E-FTE. Youd be on boost a lot sooner so would be more power across more of the rev range!

what about dumping one on my new 5e. would it run out of puff before you get to the top of the rev range with the larger amount of air being moved? Im planning to build a response machine, lightened everything internally mines style so i want to get on boost asap in the rev range.

what about dumping one on my new 5e. would it run out of puff before you get to the top of the rev range with the larger amount of air being moved? Im planning to build a response machine, lightened everything internally mines style so i want to get on boost asap in the rev range.

It wouldn't run out of puff at all. Would spool silly fast... Would do 260-270bhp on a 5e surely!

It wouldn't run out of puff at all. Would spool silly fast... Would do 260-270bhp on a 5e surely!

haha full salesman mode engaged! :lol: buying the 5e has wrecked my bank balance for now annoyingly. if its still about come payday i might grab this, sounds like it may fit the bill perfectly!

You can hybrid it with a td04. It uses the same bearing and so on. So all you need to do is just get the compressor and housing and put it on the tf035 chra. And youll have a insanely quick spooling turbo. Also a billet wheel would make it even better. Theres alot of stuff you can do just depends how far your funds can go

hello,

so how much boost you can drive this turbo?

when does the boost come? 3500rpm!?

is it able to rotate it, so you can use a normal manifold for the TD04? is it able to use a normal actuator?

I would think they'd do about the same as a turbo and max around 1.4-1.5bar...

Boost will come in about 800rpm's earlier then a TD04...

Yes its able to be rotate, the locking pin has been grinded off to allow for twisting...

Uses same flanges as a TD04L... You could use a TD04L actuator yes...