Yeah it just depends when the car is registered over here as to what plate they put on it.

I thought tho that they had to provide a plate that was closest to year of manufacture not when it was imported :/ with exception of kit cars or modified beyond recognition get q plates

Yeah its probably a DVLA fuck up, even cars imported up till now dont get new plates, they get a plate that matches the year of manufacture, like P or N reg for a 96.

Exactly what i thought.. its like import a glanza and its 14 plate lol! they obvs would register it when it was made i guess...

Exactly what i thought.. its like import a glanza and its 14 plate lol! they obvs would register it when it was made i guess...

Yeah they do, my starlet was imported in 2011 and its an N because late 1995, not on an 11 because it was imported in 2011 lol.

Yeah they do, my starlet was imported in 2011 and its an N because late 1995, not on an 11 because it was imported in 2011 lol.

Yeah I had my last glanza imported in 2011 and it was on a r plate, dvla can't do there job properly