Jam ecu vs blitz?

if there is a difference, will be nit comb fine, more or less do same thing, some say all blitz parts with a blitz access is better as it was used like that on demo car etc but other than that ive not had either but there a cracking piece of kit!

I have just installed a jam ecu on my gt, not had chance to give it the beans as my turbo was on the way out and after it putting me in my seat in first gear I was impressed. I do however have a forged engine, hybrid turbo fmic, air filter re location kit etc but I have read if you stick it on a standard gt they make a huge difference

they are pretty much all the same but they do have little differences, the mins ecu in a gt seems to be more aggressive then others and the blitz ecu in a glanza seems to be the best all rounder.. hard to explain really but i tried the jam, blitz, ks rom, toms and sard ecu in my glanza when i had it and the blitz unit seemed to make my engine purr that little bit nicer, lol... revs dropped faster changing gears too with the blitz ecu, didnt believe it myself till i tried the ecu in a different glanza and had the same results... also, i was getting better mpg every day driving with the blitz ecu at 1bar then i was with the stock ecu at .8 of a bar.. all ecu's fueled pretty much the same when the shoe was put in tho, afr's were very similar

they are pretty much all the same but they do have little differences, the mins ecu in a gt seems to be more aggressive then others and the blitz ecu in a glanza seems to be the best all rounder.. hard to explain really but i tried the jam, blitz, ks rom, toms and sard ecu in my glanza when i had it and the blitz unit seemed to make my engine purr that little bit nicer, lol... revs dropped faster changing gears too with the blitz ecu, didnt believe it myself till i tried the ecu in a different glanza and had the same results... also, i was getting better mpg every day driving with the blitz ecu at 1bar then i was with the stock ecu at .8 of a bar.. all ecu's fueled pretty much the same when the shoe was put in tho, afr's were very similar

Like how the revs drop faster it seems to be different experience's with everyone, what did you think of the SARD ecu?

Like how the revs drop faster it seems to be different experience's with everyone, what did you think of the SARD ecu?

simple test really.. gave it a rev it in neutral.. i couldnt get my head around it so i tried the blitz ecu in a different glanza and it was the same and that glanza was running a jam ecu so i tried that in mine.. the jam ecu didnt come down the revs as fast in both cars.. the blitz did in both cars.. (both cars were run in on both ecu's) also, the blitz ecu seems to be the only plug & play on the market that doesnt need much of a run in/bed in period, if at all.. when i got mine, i plugged it in and boosted straight away, it didnt bog down like the jam ecu and the afr's were spot on.. the jam ecu needs a good 20 miles or more for it to bed in to start boosting properly... the sard felt more aggressive and the afr's were higher then most others so i can only imagine its a ecu for a bigger turbo, "not a hybrid ct9"..

Edited by corofin12345

simple test really.. gave it a rev it in neutral.. i couldnt get my head around it so i tried the blitz ecu in a different glanza and it was the same and that glanza was running a jam ecu so i tried that in mine.. the jam ecu didnt come down the revs as fast in both cars.. the blitz did in both cars.. (both cars were run in on both ecu's) also, the blitz ecu seems to be the only plug & play on the market that doesnt need much of a run in/bed in period, if at all.. when i got mine, i plugged it in and boosted straight away, it didnt bog down like the jam ecu and the afr's were spot on.. the jam ecu needs a good 20 miles or more for it to bed in to start boosting properly... the sard felt more aggressive and the afr's were higher then most others so i can only imagine its a ecu for a bigger turbo, "not a hybrid ct9"..

Ahh I love the plug n play thought I have a SARD ecu that's all I would love to keep it but it's better getting the emb just hate the thought of having the emb in the glovebox, I like my space in the front out of all the ecu's I would probably go for a mines lol

Ahh I love the plug n play thought I have a SARD ecu that's all I would love to keep it but it's better getting the emb just hate the thought of having the emb in the glovebox, I like my space in the front out of all the ecu's I would probably go for a mines lol

i wouldnt bother man... not for 1bar anyway.. an emb will only get ya a few more extra bhp over the plug and plays..

i wouldnt bother man... not for 1bar anyway.. an emb will only get ya a few more extra bhp over the plug and plays..

Yeah I understand I plan on going blitz turbo if I can get a hold of one I would prefer an accurate map on it if I get that far but will have a dyno session before hand...thanks for the help