damn nails on road

why is it when u r totally skint things happen i got out of work today only to notice i had got a flat tyre then realised that a damn nail was the problem. on a good thought i actually know how to change a tyre but the bad thing is i have to wait to friday to get my alloy fixed cus i put the last 30 quid in my petrol tank aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats another thing petrol has got so dear i can not believe it

shit one, sorry to hear that Laura! i have a slow in my passenger front and a slow in my spare speedline that is now totally flat! need to get them repaired but dont have £100 to spare thanks to Crimbo so just have to keep an eye on the slow thats on the car!

hope u get it sorted ok!

Phil.

Shame you two are so far away from me. I would of repaired them free of charge if you was close. Ah well.

Hopefully you can get them repaired otherwise its new tyre time, which is probably gonna be expensive.

Cheers Dude.

I always try to help friends/mates out all i have to do is ask my boss and he normally says Yes.

Why dont you drive all the way from N.I to Nottingham and ill fix em for you. Then you can drive back. :p:p:(:(

No seriously as long as its safe to repair you should be able to get it sorted for not a lot of cash.

Know how it feels, i had one and got it fixed at a local tyre centre for FREE :( hehe dunno why as he said it was a tenner,but then said no charge for you :p my lucky day.

Hope you get it fixed soon, brother had one few weeks back, couldnt repair it so had to get new tyre, bless him.

Know how it feels, i had one and got it fixed at a local tyre centre for FREE :D hehe dunno why as he said it was a tenner,but then said no charge for you :) my lucky day.

Someones got an admirer :D

Got a screw in one of mine :) Lucky it needs replacing anyway :D

Admirer??? don't think so, i was ready to hand over the money until he said... Boss said no charge.. then he was mumbling about something like blah blah blah.... drink sometime......... i smiled, said thanks and drove away lol.

Lol Your so harsh! You took advantage of the poor boy using your womanly charms, admit it! :):D

SHELLY!!! Thats SHOCKING behaviour!!!!!!!!

i like your style!!! :):D no womanly charms tho?? dont talk rot woman!! u have plenty!!! PLENTY!!!!

and theres an important lesson for all us gents at JAE 08, dont ask shell if she'd like to go grab a bite of lunch or a drink when she arrives on the sunday...because she'll just smile at u and drive away!!!! :):D

Phil.

i like your style!!! :):D no womanly charms tho?? dont talk rot woman!! u have plenty!!! PLENTY!!!!

Phil.

:D :D :)

Shame mechanics and tyre people aren't all female, otherwise I'd get everything for free.

After all, am such a charmer B)

(or not B))

Oh dear God leave it out Mikey :p:D

well thats me back on track. thanks liam d for the lovely post and phil thank goodness it only cost 6 quid i was so glad i didnt need a new tyre. now i can get back to driving my car lol. the fella that was fixing the tyre was asking me how much i would sell the car to him i said when i have the money for a glanza i will call back he said a girl who likes to speed is the girl for him lol