So had a productive day and got the AC out & fitted my front mount and short route filter. Took me a fair bit but with the hand of a neighbour work sped up abit (word to the wise don't try fit an intercooler on your own with the car on the ground lol).

So AC wasn't a massive job like a thought thanks to the wiki guide 👍 then got round to taking everything off.

D8AB0971-6E0D-4040-B78D-A8B1EC11998C_zps

485ABF23-2973-4DF1-847E-C2A4A1F6D3F5_zps

Unfortunately I had to hack one side of my bumper because of the position of the pipes & cooler hinges 😞 but didn't get any pics as frustration settled in & was just happy to get it back together.

Got to say I absolutely love the chatter and boost seems to come in a tad earlier now so win win all around!

Next is to freshen the bay up as it looks likes utter shite and renew the ignition side of things. Fingers crossed still plenty of time to get done before japfest. Sorry for blabbing on boys and girls! 😄

• 3 weeks later...

So progress is been slow and depressing funds are tied up in ways I don't like.

Attended a localish meet and bumped into fellow starlet man dan. Love the pic the mods took.

ED93F38A-F2D5-4AAB-9328-838B62F64BD3_zps

The depressing news is could hear a wierd blow from under bonnet, checked all my cooler piping and filter everything seemed tight and sealed so brain started working and I took off the heat shield and there we go nice crack staring right at me on the predictable effing third runner!

68D61D0E-2262-4461-B57D-27704DFD170E_zps

So on hunt for a mani but seem to have found a toyo one (I know what you gonna say! Shite) but kid (who is on here) assures me it's been strengthened and he ran it for ages fine before going td04.

Too cheer myself up I got my livesports eyelids on the car and I love the new look.

FEE9E670-F51C-44D2-90E1-174BCA2A4C23_zps

On other news baby bro has got his new (two) wheels! Epic machine! 85 in first gear!

D0D88E1C-5BA7-47A8-8A78-465DA6F912D7_zps

Japfest todo list is now;

Cut front bumper

New front plate

Fit cooling plate

Fit Bonnet catches

Indigo dials

Fit mani and decat

And good general interior clean!

That's all for now! 👍