what do you do for work

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im a chef running a kitchen in a small local hotel although after the xmas rush i will be on the look out for a propper paying job!!!! i think i earnt about 10k last year working about 25 hours a week over 5 days start at 10am finish at 3pm plus the odd eve and 6th day :)

im a toyota technician ( mechanic for u an me ) been a mechanic for about 3 years

i like it , wel i like it better because i wrk for toyota and i drive a toyota and the guys in wrk

r pretty dead on they always like 2 no the biz with the starlet lol :)

yes only £25 as i dont have my own studio yet i cant charge the prices :)

£50+ once im in my own place wooooo hooooooo

Good tattooists charge up to £70 an hour...

I'm a barmaid! But I don't have a car... haaaa.

It's interesting what people earn, when I was 17-20 I used to earn around 14-19k a year as a junior developer....always thought that you should earn your age at the very least. But contracting pays on average £350 a day in the city which is rather nice these days.

Yeah you say that...I did a job 2 months ago at £350 a day, total take home was approx 4k a month....problem was, they neglected to pay me...then went bust owing me £9500 fuckers.

When you graduate mate, I'll be asking you for a loan lol

hello all,

well im a part time tattooist,(£25 per hr)left school at 17 with nothing but an art gcse :p

also work for local council as a landscape gardener (£6.80 per hr)

hopefuly have my own studio 1day.

Tattooist would be my dream job but I can't draw for shit!

I'm in the RAF as a Movements Controller (read baggage handler) out in Cyprus. On about 22k a year out here but that'll drop when I get posted back to the UK in April. So trying to get all my mods sorted before I go home, over done it a bit though, I'm brassic now! Got adjustable Koni's, Exedy organic clutch and SAFC sat here waiting to be fitted but no cash :p Xmas is cancelled! lol

nice readin what you guys do. keep em coming workahollics add some pics if you can sneak a cheeky one in here and there lol. as some people might find it a bit hard. so for all you people who work for mi5 dont worry

This is where I used to earn £10.60hr...didnt do fuck all really :lol:

11092007190.jpg

And this is what the maintenance guys used to do... make funny men out of foam and suits etc :o

Look at the man in the aeroplane aswell :lol:

20072007098.jpg

Photo-0057.jpg

Photo-0056.jpg

Photo-0055.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

Photo-0053.jpg