Right for now i cant afford an all singing all dancing fuel rail so im just going to pollish mine as thats going to be the only thing that looks shit in my bay. Im just looking at my fuel rail now and thiers allot of castings etc on the top and im going to sand them all off so its smooth. Im just double checking that the rail isnt dead thin and sanding these off isnt going to make a hole in my rail because i cba with that lol

DBF0EA44-8944-41B6-BDDC-06C5B74926EE-342

Not the best of pics but will it be ok sanding all the castings numbers etc off the top i dont think it will but just want to be sure? Anyone done it before or seen it done before i cant seem to find any pics?

ive got one of them orbital sanders so ill have a go with that first and if that takes the piss ill go and buy one of them wheels for my grinder and lmao yeah I just realised I managed to get the ashtray in the picture..... scruffy c**t

Just incase anyone is interested i got all of the cast marks off straigt away with a sanding disc on a grinder so thanks dangeestarlet for that :)

A13C9A75-7A6A-425E-9BE3-3D1C6749A8AA-506

So just a load of hand sanding now to get it smoothed and then get the old pollish out cheers boys

• 2 weeks later...