MOT and Servicing

Right guys and girls, just goign to pick your brains :)

Had the glanza for a few months, but everythings been mad hectic so I've had no time to do anything with it, except the school runs in the morning.

It needs Tax and MOT t the end of this month but I've let the workload pile up. Basically does anybody know a good website (not ebay) to buy all serice items and brake discs and pads all round? I've trawelled google and not found too many websites that will sell the whole lot at a fairly good price, camskill dont have rear abs discs?

Also its fitted with a decat, my old 1993 EP82 got past being a pre 94 import (or something similar) but my glanza's a 96, will it pass emmisions or is it going to be a ballache? I've herd some stations fail the car simply for not having the cat present?

Thanks in advance :)

Right guys and girls, just goign to pick your brains :)

Had the glanza for a few months, but everythings been mad hectic so I've had no time to do anything with it, except the school runs in the morning.

It needs Tax and MOT t the end of this month but I've let the workload pile up. Basically does anybody know a good website (not ebay) to buy all serice items and brake discs and pads all round? I've trawelled google and not found too many websites that will sell the whole lot at a fairly good price, camskill dont have rear abs discs?

Also its fitted with a decat, my old 1993 EP82 got past being a pre 94 import (or something similar) but my glanza's a 96, will it pass emmisions or is it going to be a ballache? I've herd some stations fail the car simply for not having the cat present?

Thanks in advance :)

ID-Workz will be able to get most if not all the parts you require, Drop Idrees a PM.

Your Glanza will pass an emissions test without a CAT if it's healthy. If you know the MOT tester that's a added bonus.