hi guys ok I'v made some upgrade to my glanza and also need some advice on what to next and here are list of the upgrades I dine so far

1 exedy stage 1 clutch kitt

2 walbro fuelpump and feulpressur ragulator

3 aftermarket exhaust kitt with 2.5 inch pipe with no ristrictions

4 electronic boost controller gizmo 4 in 1

5 hdi front mount intercooler

• 2 months later...

Personally I don't rate speedvision what power are you looking for? There is a trd clutch and diff in the for sale section that would suit your needs pending on what power your aiming for if your taking the clutch out put the best you can in as it's a very time consuming job!

The wiki section has 2 pretty comprehensive guides on how to reach decent horsepower levels safely bud, have you had a look through them? if your playing with fuel and boost pressures manually, i would suggest a afr (air fuel ratio) gauge, to keep an eye on what your doing. not gonna make more power obv, but you cant make any power on an engine you've destroyed eh!

Edited by Chops
  • 1 month later...

Sup guys i need so.e info becuas i just installed a blitz plug n play ecu and uhm sinc ive install it when go rev it does 'nt rev to a limit it just keep going its like i have a semi 2step but i dont its becuas of the ecu and when i do rev blek smoke comes out i dont know why or becuas of the ecu but i think maby becuas i have stock injectors i dont know but let me know why or what 2 do

sounds like overfueling. did you have a fuel cut defender or anything installed before? i had an fcd installed and then sires were not put back correctly so i basically had a wire missing from the ecu causing massive overfueing by 40%. during this time it would be a bit sluggish to about 5k then get a kick up the arse. plenty of black smoke on boost as well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys merry chrismas all do its late ive got a prob with my fueling cuz ive installed a blitz piggy pag ecu and since then my car be running to rich ive also raise the boost more so i cud more air but nothing its still runs to rich what should i do 2 get my car running rigth i need awnsers fasy thx