jap north east meet (gilesgate retail park DH1 2RS)

JNE WEEKLY MEET STARTS 30TH MARCH 1PM GILESGATE RETAIL PARK

NEAR KFC AND B&Q DH1 2RS

Right guys and girls after a little discussion on Facebook we are gonna try and revive JNE and try to get it back to where it was.

so starting small is the answer, a weekly meet at somewhere central, so Durham or Gateshead, the team valley is obvious the place for a starting point as most (if not all) know of it and easy to get too

but for now we are having it on SUNDAY 30TH MARCH time 1pm at KFC AND B&Q DH1 2RS

so lets have some input, get your mates involved too, it doesn't matter what they drive, be it German/French/ect (they can be converted) :p just get them along for some banter

this will probably be Sunday afternoons as it most likely people are off work ect,

so here goes anyone on here what to come, ill be there if the starlet is back on the road, hopefully it is, if not ill be in the supra

1. *Sammy*

Edited by *sammy*

I've held a few meets in the durham area including the retail park [durham] with ukso and cliosport.net in the past and its been a popular area with people as its very easy to get to. I think its a good idea.. weekly meets are very same old same old but id deffo be up for this once in a while :)

1. *Sammy*

2. M.B-glanza

Edited by M.B-glanza

Great see you all there. I'll be in the supra as the starlet will not be ready by then, need glanza front bumper (cheap). And got loads of parts coming this week.

Get some for your mates to pop down too

If you lot don't mine could you go on japnortheast.co.uk and put your names down, just so they know numbers.

Thanks lads

Sam

P.s just let me know and I could add you to the list.

Edited by *sammy*

Hey sam if your looking bumper hutchy1990 has one that just needs spraying as its 8k9 blue.

Thanks just pm him now

I got marks text and I should be gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Yes Marc said you where coming along. My car will not be done for then, there's a lot to do when we had it up on the ramps today, need undersealing, few parts need changing.