Some Car Pics Of My Car Taken Today.

Tidy mate any plans for it?

would like to put on a standard silver OEM bonnet and fix gearbox problem i talked about, then get new fog lamps cuz those ones are abit faded and rubber covers are gone off the back, would also like to get coilovers eventually.

Nice man so generally keeping it simple and tidy I guess? Any plans for power?

Here mate - http://www.ukstarletowners.com/forum/194-breakers-yard/

thanks man , no not really just gona keep it simple and do what needs to be done for now in terms of fixing a couple of problems with it, wud u reccomend lowering springs on standard shocks? it was lowered but the rear shocks were bust completely, so i just raised the car up again for now. was gona get maybe 40mm lowering springs. and whats the deal with getting springs and shocks for them? starlet non turbo stuff fits right as long as its EP91?

thanks man , no not really just gona keep it simple and do what needs to be done for now in terms of fixing a couple of problems with it, wud u reccomend lowering springs on standard shocks? it was lowered but the rear shocks were bust completely, so i just raised the car up again for now. was gona get maybe 40mm lowering springs. and whats the deal with getting springs and shocks for them? starlet non turbo stuff fits right as long as its EP91?

The guy that had it before me had it slammed on lowering springs, what an idiot. ruined the shocks completely. i was just thinkin of lowering a wee bit and it shudnt harm shocks too much yeno.

I would recommend coilovers but obviously it depends on your budget/how much you're willing to spend. I ran 40mm lowering springs when I first got my car, it was ok. But the difference between lowering springs and coilovers is like night and day. And if I was going to buy a lowering spring set up I'd honestly just save up a bit longer and buy some good second hand coilovers mate. I wouldn't waste your money just for the sake of it.

And yes most stuff is interchangeable, except for stuff like headlights and most of the front end.

I would recommend coilovers but obviously it depends on your budget/how much you're willing to spend. I ran 40mm lowering springs when I first got my car, it was ok. But the difference between lowering springs and coilovers is like night and day. And if I was going to buy a lowering spring set up I'd honestly just save up a bit longer and buy some good second hand coilovers mate. I wouldn't waste your money just for the sake of it.

And yes most stuff is interchangeable, except for stuff like headlights and most of the front end.

yeah thats what i thought, i knew it was interchangable, thats good cuz i dont get stressed looking for parts anymore, yeah just a bonnet and fog lamps and id be happy with that and gearbox fixed.

yeah thats what i thought, i knew it was interchangable, thats good cuz i dont get stressed looking for parts anymore, yeah just a bonnet and fog lamps and id be happy with that and gearbox fixed.

id love if sumone wud swap me my carbon bonnet with a oem metal one cuz im not really bothered about my bonnet, only thing is it needs recovered and there a two holes in it for the pins. but i really want rid of it to be honest.

Nice clean car u have the man.. why u changn your wind deflectors?

the ones I have are missing clips and are rattling, I dot wana stick them to the door cuz they'd never come off again. Yeah thanks man , it was cheap enuff at 1600 euro , 224000 km on it now

welcome to ukso

thankyou :D