Some Car Pics Of My Car Taken Today.

welcome .. lovely glanza and I've the same prob atm im looking a standard glanza bonnet too lol was having bit of fun wif a civic and a 325i coupe and a corolla tsport on the way home from the newtownards meet a couple of weeks ago and the bolts ripped from the back of the bonnet at the passenger side :sad: goin to keep the carbon one tho and get it repaired and throw it back on when I get the car thru mot cuz I think they look class and they lighweight aswell wich is good

welcome .. lovely glanza and I've the same prob atm im looking a standard glanza bonnet too lol was having bit of fun wif a civic and a 325i coupe and a corolla tsport on the way home from the newtownards meet a couple of weeks ago and the bolts ripped from the back of the bonnet at the passenger side :sad: goin to keep the carbon one tho and get it repaired and throw it back on when I get the car thru mot cuz I think they look class and they lighweight aswell wich is good

Yeah i see what you mean, yeah its unfortunate that its damaged, mine is peeling and i dont really like it, i might sell it for a good amount or i might buy a standard silver one and re wrap the carbon one and then al have 2 bonnets to choose from :p i really want to find a silver bonnet, id hate to have to spray it wen i get it. but al have to see whats available over the summer now

Yeah i see what you mean, yeah its unfortunate that its damaged, mine is peeling and i dont really like it, i might sell it for a good amount or i might buy a standard silver one and re wrap the carbon one and then al have 2 bonnets to choose from :p i really want to find a silver bonnet, id hate to have to spray it wen i get it. but al have to see whats available over the summer now

your glanza looks similar to mine nice car man, where are u from in northern Ireland?

lol proper order id keep both of them then ya can switch again whenever ya want :thumbsup: know the feeling lad would hate to have to get one sprayed myself but findin it pretty hard to find 1 in decent condition :unknw: im from Craigavon

lol proper order id keep both of them then ya can switch again whenever ya want :thumbsup: know the feeling lad would hate to have to get one sprayed myself but findin it pretty hard to find 1 in decent condition :unknw: im from Craigavon

Craigavon, is that like near Belfast? Im in Moville, Co. Donegal