[updated 07/12]_shauns_ bought to much shite sale!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting mental amount of messages about alot of the same parts so gonna be cash first takes it unless agreed otherwise over pm. took a load of pictures of parts people asked for so will fire them off now

A lads asked for a load of parts including the wheel and said he's gonna put down a deposit so just waiting to hear back from him firsts before I offer it to more people.

All parts that have been paid for have been packed and I'll try get them out tomorow work permitting

A lads asked for a load of parts including the wheel and said he's gonna put down a deposit so just waiting to hear back from him firsts before I offer it to more people.

All parts that have been paid for have been packed and I'll try get them out tomorow work permitting

Fare enough let me know if it doesn't sell.

The wepr td05 kit and toyosports td04 kit I've had a few people saying will take them but no ones coming forward with money so first with cash will take them.

Rev gauge and shift light sold.

Everything else was posted today I've got tracking numbers for them all so will try message them to each person when I get a chance