Wanted - Cheap GT Front Bumper, Scotland.

Thanks for the offer Phil it looks really tidy, and thats a fair price considering postage.

But i just need a shitter to cut up for a side exit, cut hole in the front for a screamer & cut out for a FMIC. And it'll need painting navy blue.

Not wanting to ruin a tidy bumper :)

well this is coming off my car anyways and to be mint would need paint anyways.

id throw the two foglamps in for 80 to your door.

only if it suits you, as im happy to keep it, no pressure.

Phil

Edited by Philm

i was £25 or there abouts to get a front bumper posted to the guernsey isles if that helps bud. i dont have one otherwise i could have dropped it off to your door lol

Thanks for the offers & info guys :)

I'm not in desperate need but would obviously like to secure one sooner than later.

Thats a good price 'JDMfreak' and thats the area i'm looking to pay, courier from Ireland is over 40 quid, i'd much rather stick that in the fuel tank and go collect one haha :)

Garry dont suppose you know anybody up your way with a GT breaking, or someone with a GT bumper ?

Cheers.

Thanks for the offers & info guys :)

I'm not in desperate need but would obviously like to secure one sooner than later.

Thats a good price 'JDMfreak' and thats the area i'm looking to pay, courier from Ireland is over 40 quid, i'd much rather stick that in the fuel tank and go collect one haha :)

Garry dont suppose you know anybody up your way with a GT breaking, or someone with a GT bumper ?

Cheers.

paisley freight have a bumper couried for £26.50