4efe manifold

hi guys i got a starlet s on monday and wonted to know if there is any where where i can get a different mani fold to run a bigger exhaust as its non turbo model and dont have the money to do turbo conversion on it atm so if any one now any one that would be able to make one cheap ish or has one for sale please could you get intouch cheers

would that make me to be able to run a different exhaust system or be able to run a turbo because i would love to run one but i ant that clued up on it all do you know what stuff i would need to be able to run one on this engine ???

There's plenty of posts about it, there's a great thread with some great advice on what you need, things I remember is;

Turbo

Manifold

Rocker cover

Sump

Oil feed

Water feed

Thermostat housing

Water pump housing

Map sensor

Looms

Ecu

Distributor

Cluster

Intercooler

Fair few parts needed and a lot of work needed, was considering this myself, but with a stock 4efe you can't run much boost safely either, so the best and cheapest option is a fte conversion, but if you want something different, although a few have done it, get a few internals from a fte and do a turbo upgrade on your fe, but it's costly, but it's what I'd still like to do

yea i really ant got a lot of cash really i just need to get a bit more power but the cheapest way to do it like there the exhaust n air in take but just cant seem to find a mani that ant a stock one for the 4efe model engine thats n/a and cant find a after market one only ones i can find are the ones for a turbo

Not too sure, I've been messaging every breaker on eBay in the last 3 months and have yet to find one. Hard to come by. Same as the intake mani, but found one after 2 months of messaging. It's not easy to find the parts needed for na tuning, but it's worth it when you do, If I come across anything you may be interested in I'll post it

Ahh ok its just because i have a Corolla E110 as a daily and wondered if this was the type of Corolla that folk got parts from.

Im not stripping it or anything lol but i could check if the exhaust mani is different to a starlet so yous know where to get one.