Thanks it needs a bit of work but I'm starting to get it how I want it now. Yeah I live a few miles outside of copplestone heading Barnstaple way. Fair enough I asked because I keep seeing a ep82 and not sure who owns it, didn't know if you knew who's it is?

That's who's it is I was trying to remember the name lol Tis a nice car

Thanks it needs a bit of work but I'm starting to get it how I want it now. Yeah I live a few miles outside of copplestone heading Barnstaple way. Fair enough I asked because I keep seeing a ep82 and not sure who owns it, didn't know if you knew who's it is?

I got two mates in this area with epic's if that's where you seen them? I seen you in Braunton a few months back aswell and put my hand up

Ahh i never seen you about which is weird as i used to work in crediton and drove that way every day, i even sold the shell of my glanza S to a guy lapford, i was have a arguement with missus that glanzas areant really loud when they are driving normally and you came around the corner haha

That's who's it is I was trying to remember the name lol Tis a nice car

I got two mates in this area with epic's if that's where you seen them? I seen you in Braunton a few months back aswell and put my hand up

yeah I've seen it in Crediton a couple of times but only from a distance so cant remember anything obvious thing about it to try and describe it to see if you recognize it.Yeah I remember that but I wasn't sure if it was yours or not sorry if i didn't put my hand up.

Ahh i never seen you about which is weird as i used to work in crediton and drove that way every day, i even sold the shell of my glanza S to a guy lapford, i was have a arguement with missus that glanzas areant really loud when they are driving normally and you came around the corner haha

Where about's you work? I don't drive it a lot, I've got a van for work so I only use it occasionally on the weekends so that's probably why you've not seem me before. I never see any around though, I always assumed they're quite rare but came on here and there seems to be quite a few in this area. Really? I always thought mines really quiet but i guess not then?

I use to work in tesco in crediton, had a silver glanza s for a while until it went bang, but am back working in barnstaple now, my missus was saying that the cars going to be too loud and i was trying to tell her it wont as i had my first glanza before we were together, then you drove past and it was quiet so i won that arguement, cheers :thumbsup:

Edited by fremyjay

Lad called dean owns the black ep82 has square lights :)

Is he on the forum then? I was going to put up a spotted thread but kept forgetting.

I use to work in tesco in crediton, had a silver glanza s for a while until it went bang, but am back working in barnstaple now, my missus was saying that the cars going to be too loud and i was trying to tell her it wont as i had my first glanza before we were together, then you drove past and it was quiet so i won that arguement, cheers  :thumbsup:

Haha glad I helped you win the argument. Mine seems to be quiet just driving around town normally but loud on boost! I think I remember seeing a silver one a long time ago, could have been yours?