Just bought myself a nice glanza v and i have a few questions. Firstly my car was running 1 bar of boost on the stock ct9 but was suffering from boost creep so i backed the boost of to standard. It had a bleed valve which I took off but its still boost creeping would an electronic boost controller stop this?

Welcome to UKSC mate :p

Very wise decision you done there, some sort of Boost controller should help aswell as an uprated acuator but I'd wait for a turbo nut to confirm this if I was you :p

Looking forward to seeing pics of your V

Welcome to UKSC mate :p

Very wise decision you done there, some sort of Boost controller should help aswell as an uprated acuator but I'd wait for a turbo nut to confirm this if I was you :p

Looking forward to seeing pics of your V

Yeah ill try ang get some pics on soon, Im new to all forums in general so not to sure how to do it but im sure its not to hard.

Dont know much about my car but as far as i can see it has.

Hks mushroom filter

cat back stainless exhaust

blitz fm intercooler

greddy oil cooler

remote oil filter

toyo r888 tyres

15" tsw evo r rims

Trying to find out what mods work best with the ep91 might try td04 conversion.

Does anyone go to santa pod. I went to Jap show finale in october , there was quite a few starlets there but no club stand. I managed 1 run up the strip but just as i was about to run , i managed to snap my bleed valve off and had to bodge the pipes together with tape . I only managed a 17 second run because i was a bit weary of what boost the car was going to run .