Can someone help identify the turbo set up (pics)

Hello basically my turbo has shat it's self loads of shaft play and oil seals have gone. I need to get a new one before next Tuesday as I've got to get to work. I know it's a CT12 A.

But I want to find a direct replacement or run a different turbo as long as it marries up to the rest of the car, helps greatly appreciated. As I want to get it done asap.

20140415_225726.jpg

20140415_225936.jpg

20140415_225720.jpg

Cheers

ct9 will bolt up to what you have relatively handy to come across I think the set up you have are kind of a homade thing the ct12 compressor is from a supra iirc and the ct9 exhaust side is the standard setup made to bolt together

liams service is super fast and spot on if sent tomorrow could be back in time send him a message via link provided

Oh really I'll hit him up then, thanks :)

ct9 will bolt up to what you have relatively handy to come across I think the set up you have are kind of a homade thing the ct12 compressor is from a supra iirc and the ct9 exhaust side is the standard setup made to bolt together

yeah that's what I thought it was, its got the CT9 Exhaust side, and CT12 Compressor. That's why I was confused. So in theory at CT20 or CT26 would bolt up.

Cheers

that ct12 looks like its from a ep71 turbo s no wonder shat itself its an antique lol

tbf it's done well if that's the case lol only took it off to change seal and then realised it was like a soup bowl, still spools ok tho.

I had a ct12 hybrid for a while there getting rare tbh,

well worth having it rebuilt imo

it's a hybrid? How can you tell? (still learning about turbo's).It does spool too full spool pretty damn quick. And have always wondered if it was.

I'm going to message liam D and see what he says.

Cheers

sorry dude I meant my old ct12 was a hybrid yours is a standard ct12 from a ep71 turbo s

my old ct12 hybrid 2013-01-12172000_zps33565146.jpg

Ohh right, makes More sense now lol. Nice Turbo :).

Who built it? How hard are they to come by?

Cheers

Ohh right, makes More sense now lol. Nice Turbo :).

Who built it? How hard are they to come by?

Cheers

put it this way ive never seen another like it and was never able to identify its origin so pretty rare I reckon sold it on about 2 years ago

put it this way ive never seen another like it and was never able to identify its origin so pretty rare I reckon sold it on about 2 years ago

Rare as rocking horse shit then lol, What did it peform like?