opinions wanted with this dam vibration

hey posted this on tgtt aswell but grateful for all opinions

2 & a half months ago i changed my springs (a change of lowering springs, shocks were already koni adj's) and had the car's alignment done,

prior to changing my springs i had a slight vibration coming up tru the steering. at the time it wasn't very noticable.

but recently within the last month the vibration has become increasingly noticable

the vibration comes up tru the steering wheel when doing 50-60 mph on a reasonable smooth road but if im at 65- 70 on all roads then i can feel it.

i was wondering if anyone has any opinions on what could be causing this

here are my 3 ideas

1 bad alignment job

2 worn track rod ends

3 worn lower arm joints

any ideas appreciated

i wood start whit getting the balancing dun , sum people do a shit job or the Whites may of cum off or been knocked when the work was going on!!

thats wear i wood start as its cheep and it sounds like that to me but wood have to feel it to be shoer bud

tintin

ok im going gettin gthe balancing done in a minute

if the rims were buckled will it show up in the balancing e.g. not being able to balance properly?

i know that sounds like a stupid question but I've e neva had a buckled rim before.

Hmm and interesting conundrum. Well with the old man having the Mitsu, we know all about knocking and vibrating and pipes coming off and banging and................

Anyway, when I had my old coilovers on the front, I had a heavy vibration coming through the steering, it turned out to be the collars in the shocks were broken, quite a common problem me thinks. Next door neighbour said it was best to either take them apart and have the collars welded up ,or get new suspension, luckily enough the Teins were already on the way.

If you cant find the solution after your balancing and alignment done, its worth a look dude.

Hope this helps,

Alex.

i love it wen wee are right!!

yeah i drove home earlier which is about 25 miles and i was grand almost, id say balancing them tomorow will totally sort the problem

thank f**k because i though that it mite be sumthing expensive