Is the ashtray slot din size?

Ive looked about for a V drinks holder with no sucess. Thats why i want to put my din drink holder in place of the ashtray. In my sportif there is a blanking plate where the drinks holder goes in the V. I think im going to have to leave that in then im hoping the actual ashtray will be din size. That make sence?

in my sportif the ashtray was deffo din sized because i swapped it out with the blanking plate and put the drinks holder where that used to be

mine drinks holder ain't oe, it's one of those cheapy ones off fleabay

Mint, thats exactly what i want to do, thanks for the info. Found this pic, he managed to get drinks holder under radio, thats what i though would happen but with the blanking plate.

Picsjuly-2007151051310.jpg

Ill experiment this weekend.

Yeah I think it doesn't look the right size because its off centre. It probably would look right if it was directly under the HU.

Exactly :ph34r:

Hmmm where am I going to keep my loose change then though? :lol:

Exactly :ph34r:

Hmmm where am I going to keep my loose change then though? :lol:

Get one of those drinks holders off fleabay it has a tray above the drinks holder, thats where all my change goes. Although it does say 'free box' on it so whenever anyone comes in my car they tend to take my change and tell me they thought it was free. Be warned haha