F**cking insurance company

So my insurance ender with express insurance nearly a month ago and have been messed around with trying to get my no claims bonus of 5 years, everytime ive rang they have said we have sent it and it must be lost in the post, 3 letters from the same company lost in the post surely not, well my new insurance is going to cancel my insurance due to no proof of no claims, so ive been on the phone now for 2 hours trying to sort this out, finally they say we have got your no claims but they have told us its only 2 years!!! Well i had 4 years when i took out the policy with them last year, so that makes 4 years!!! problem is i no longer have any of my previous no claims as this was sent to them when i took out my policy, what the fuck do i do as now my insurance is going to sky rocket and i have no leg to stand on!!!!!

Edited by fremyjay

they are fucking arseholes, never had a problem woth any insurance until now. But too lose 3 years ncb, how on earth do they do that, i will be keeping a copy of everything from now on

??? how did they come up with 2 years you can ask to get your last ncb paper sent back to you from when you started the policy they stil have it and they have to send it back to

if not get solisitor involved when he writes to them they will be fast replying and sending to him :)

Yeah i have to wait until tomorrow now as they are closed, if worse comes to worst i know my policy number for my company before that and will ask them as its an online account and they can prove i gave them 4 years, its just a joke nearly a month ive been chasing this company for my no claims , then this.....they are by far the worst company ive ever been with and their hidden charges are a joke too

Finally i managed to get my old no claims off my other company and they have told me they cant add it on because its with a different car?? wtf they are taking the piss now!! Ive put in an official complaint now as im fed up of talking to them and being fobbed off

Sounds like you are being fobbed off, you really need to get intouch with a professional legal insurance advisor, i did it a few years back where the company actually lost my no claims even though i have a letter in writting stating it was still there.

after the word legal was used sure enough it was found, weird how that happens.