I'm looking for a livesport style front lip to fit a recently purchased 98spec bumper.

I know they don't do them anymore but somewhere must sell them, or someone must know someone selling one for a 98 spec.

Don't care on the colour as it will be painted anyway, just needs to be good condition.

Can anyone help me find one?

I've never looked in to importing anything, it's roughly around £150 I think.. does that include postage and everything to my door, or is there import fee's to pay that will rape my tiny ass hole?

they are plus postage and import tax isn't massive i paid £20 on my flywheel if you add to cart and put in you shipping feet i.e country location and post code it gives you a price on shipping to me it would be 44k yen delivered to your door so not cheap!!

What about id-workz give Idrees a bell he might do em :)

Can only get them for 96 specs :(. They never done them for 98 spec bumpers for some strangeeee reason!! :(.

Cheers for the info Broony! I think importing one would be a very very last resort.

Anyone in UK or IRL got one? Browner isn't replying to my pm's as per, and not sure who else to ask.

i know a lad in japan give me a few days i will send him the info and get his costs as his shipping maybe cheaper as RHDjapan is about £100 just for shipping

i know a lad in japan give me a few days i will send him the info and get his costs as his shipping maybe cheaper as RHDjapan is about £100 just for shipping

If someone sorted it out for me then I'd pay happily lol I just can't be bothered and don't have the time to sort it out myself with the whole importing jobby.

Shoot me a PM if you manage to find anything out dude! Much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Try richdog on here as he bought my 98 spec with the splitter and he broke it, is this the one?E14F7C52-780B-4A08-8363-193951C30960_zps

That is sexual!

No way you could mod a 96 to fit the 98 bud? Or are they completely different?

That is sexual!

No way you could mod a 96 to fit the 98 bud? Or are they completely different?

Different unfortunately man! Although when my bumper comes i'll offer my 96 spec livesport lip up to it n see how different it is.