keeping people updated on my breaker thread

Just to let people know who ever has been messaging me about car parts, or Brought parts, I am off on holiday tomorrow and won't be back for a week, all parts paid for have been booked for collection pick up from my girlfriend while I'm away and I will not take any payments for parts while I am away so I don't get people saying where's my parts you can all see now that I am still around, any urgent messages I will sort

Have already had lots of ukso members around mine getting there parts and they will tell all how busy I have been these last two days

Look forward to replying to pms when back

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Just got back from bens he was covered in oil when I arrived flat out sorting stuff out again top service as always :)

Still am covered in oil now and still in garage sorting more parts lol happy to help you out again and get yiu a free part ;)

Me and my bro made the journey down to Ben's straight after work lastnight, when we arrived he already had our bits waiting :) unfortunately for us he had so much there we ended up emptying our wallets to him! More than a top class service, we also walked away with some freebees! :D I'm surprised he found the time to get everything sorted for us as the car had just been broken and going on holiday today! Lol

Have a good holiday mate and I'm sure I'll be back down very soon!!

Brendon