URGENT INSURANCE HELP- Glanza Insurance For An 18 Year Old

did he have racelogic traction control fitted :D

not totally sure mate, if he did he would only most probs use it in the wet anyway.

I agree with what people have said tho about running costs, it would cost a bomb.....

Rob

i wouldnt laugh quite so mate, i knew someone who was 19/20 with a fully modified single turbo supra running 600bhp, he is not dead :D

He may just be lucky then :D

Maybe not dead but definitley skint! :D ;)

Well, Glanza Al has found an ingenious loophole, that's how he's done it

Would you like to impart this knowledge with us by chance? :D

But seriously, would it change his situation if a few other like-minded people knew this loophole? I personally would love to know.

i wouldnt laugh quite so mate, i knew someone who was 19/20 with a fully modified single turbo supra running 600bhp, he is not dead :D

Supra single turbos are crazy good and crazy expensive, more so than the TT's. I'd get steelies on the back of a Supra if I had one, wheelspinning, smoking action baby! (And cheep like the budgie for tyres!)

Cheers.

No one will insure you on that under £3000, you will however get insured on a GT on your parents insurance TPFT.

Go for that option Cal, hope you get a GT and on the road soon mate.

I'm 21

1 years NCB

Fully Comp

Glanza V Turbo

the best two insurance companies for me were "tett hamilton" and "2gether" both gave me quotes from £1400 to £1600. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Joe.