URGENT INSURANCE HELP- Glanza Insurance For An 18 Year Old

Hello guys and gals,

need urgent help on insurance, does anyone know who will cover an 18 year old on a glanza v. TPFT or fully comp. whatver! 1 years no claims, and driving experience,!

May be buying one on sunday :D

Thanks

Si

okay cheers guys, well no1 will touch me as im 18 atm and theres a really nice v up for sale in bradford so i need to sort insurance, and if i cant im afraid il be getting a supra tt, can get insured at 18 with one years no claims @ 2.5k aslong as its UK spec....

and mikey jay please let me in on this loophole this lad has found? hes not insured it as a gt turbo, but saying its a facelift edition has he....??

Cheers

si

okay cheers guys, well no1 will touch me as im 18 atm and theres a really nice v up for sale in bradford so i need to sort insurance, and if i cant im afraid il be getting a supra tt, can get insured at 18 with one years no claims @ 2.5k aslong as its UK spec....

Cheers

si

Ahahahahahhahahhahhahhahahahhhahahhhhahahahhahahhahah Oh my god you crack me up!

A supra TT at 18!

Paying 2.5K to insure a car is just stupid!

Do you know how much fuel a 3 litre twin turbo uses!!!!??

Oh and servicing costs,tax,tyres blah blah blah

Don't try and get above your station mate,why not try a GT instead? You may find it will be easier to insure one than a V.

And you may just live to see your 19th birthday :D

paul said what i was thinking, obviously.

and furthermore, a tt supra at 18, you WILL die. quickly. i'd be wary with one and i've had a 250bhp+ s14a for quite some time.

also, mine glugs fuel as it is, supra's are rediculous, i used to carry two fuel cans in em if i had to travel far with one, they're silly.

At 18 you'll be hard pressed to insure a Glanza matey.

Try a GT instead, same engine but the general cost of the car is lower.

It doesnt make much difference though, as unfortunately, you need a few more years no claims and experiance before alot of insurers will even talk figures with out laughing at you.

im almost 22 now, and i struggled seriously to get my glanza insured when i was 19!!

Im still paying quite high prices and i have 4years ncb.

But any way , good luck with hunting bud, best thing to do is look through our insurance and prices topic and get a few ideas of companys.

on a final note.. Supra + rwd = UBER pricey and very short lifespan as had been said.

Stick to smaller engines/cars untill you get the driving experiance before buying something as lairy as that imo.

Ahahahahahhahahhahhahhahahahhhahahhhhahahahhahahhahah Oh my god you crack me up!

A supra TT at 18!

And you may just live to see your 19th birthday

i wouldnt laugh quite so mate, i knew someone who was 19/20 with a fully modified single turbo supra running 600bhp, he is not dead :D