should afrs be getting richer with hot weather ?

I have noticed my fueling is at 13.5 afr when idle instead of 14.8.

My normal inlet temps are 20 degrees.

with this hot weather im getting 45 degrees inlet temps

I am guessing the ecus richening as to stop detonation becausenof heat ? Is this right ?

Just wanted to check

It corrects off speed density, but not at idle. This will be closed loop operation. Check your 02 sensor and wiring, but seem's like maybe you got a leak somewhere or restricted airflow?

It must be your lambda or a leak before it causing it to read incorrectly..

If your using an AEM UEGO wideband you can change it to PO4 on the switch at read and splice the white wire into the lambda input on the ecu to give he reading from the widebands 0-1v emulation. Thats how mine is now and it works great

Update !!!!

Cars sorted.thanks for you guys help.did what somebody suggested and ran a feed of off my innovate wideband brown wire to the lambda plug and instantly went from 13.0 afr to 14.9 afr.

Obviously the lambdas dead but will just wire a hard wired form innovate permanently as its a bosch sensor and decent quality

superb wicked result.thanks alot guys

The stock lambda is fucked for whatever reason and reads totally wrong.

I wired in the innovate wideband analog feed to the stock ecu and its bang on now.

I dont have e manage

ha now i get it ooops the wideband replaces the stock feed to the stock ecu nice 1 ecu will be getting a much better controlled signal faster to

richard u clever fecker :) :)

will this work with the aem 1 to ???? or only the inovativ 1

Colin have a look

It must be your lambda or a leak before it causing it to read incorrectly..

If your using an AEM UEGO wideband you can change it to PO4 on the switch at read and splice the white wire into the lambda input on the ecu to give he reading from the widebands 0-1v emulation. Thats how mine is now and it works great