Hey

Short time owner, Long time admirer. lol One of my mates is on here so I thought I'd join, have a 95 EP82 mk3.

I have a few mods nothing to drastic yet but always seem to be doing something to the car, the mods are

Blitz Air filter

Blitz exhaust

Custom aluminium radiator

Frount Mount intercooler

Rota wheels

Hks turbo timer

Think thats it but there might be one think I've left out, I aint seen the car for about 3 weeks, its in the garage. A bit of trouble with wheel bearings and cv boots initially, has led on to trouble with flanges for the wheel bearings and the cv joint, They can't really get the cv joint off so I'am getting replacement drivehsafts.

hey everyone thanks for all the replies. I'am in Grangemouth, Falkirk.

Bucketep91 I think my mate has ordered a driveshaft of someone on here but I'll come back to you if he hasn't.Thanks for the offer its could to see everyone pitch in to keep these little cars on the road.

Does anyone know how to upload the avatar? My picture is 6.6mb, its says its too big.

I haven't been through to Glasgow with it yet really. I was going to attend N/A nonsence events, one was in an underground carpark in Glasgow but its been off road since I decided I would go to meets.