gauging interest on my glanza

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan if you could PM some more pics of the turbo please??

I wont be able to get to my glanza till wednsday, if my turbo seals are I have this turbo off ya dude..

if you drop me your number buddy il send you a picture straight away as got someone interested in the manifold set up

good man you had to show everyone it was you who got the big boy turbo aye ;)

come on guys lots of bargains left

will be meeting jay tomorrow night up dartford if any one wants to meet for bits

Good meet you dan.. Guys he a top seller..

thanks jay was good to meet you after all these years lol

What offset are the wheels ? Any more pics ? Regards Dean

sorry sold them this morning just about to update

hello feller I spoke to u on fb sorry not replied for a while I been stupidly busy moving to my new house and work crazy atm

is the shell still for sale ????? and would it come with the log book etc

cant remember if there any damage to it etc

please pm and I will reply asap

fuck off i met the other guy alright and even dropped a part off in london.... your crying what did i tell you to leave me fuel money because your the chavy time waster.... kept moaning to me your misses has work and you got a baby yet you bring her with you and leave the baby at home really really good

your moaning i drove 185 fucking miles each way for you and you dont show up i waited a hour and half and then you tell me to meet me at a aldis that is no were near the postcode i gave you prick then has the balls to beg me to bring them up again yesterday too your work ive got the texts to prove everything dont make me screen shot if i ever see you your be getting a wack from me thats for sure kid

COMPLETE AND UTTER TIMEWASTING WANKER!!!!! I DROVE 260 MILE TRIP FOR HIM TO MESS ME ABOUT SAYING GO HERE GO THERE AND HIM NOT EVEN TURN UP! DO NOT ARRANGE TO MEET THIS PRICK!

also your new to this forum ive not had any bad feedback on tgtt forum been on there for years and on here you twat get a life ive met many people just fine im sure they will all back me up so get a life and try not to leave your baby at home and take your misses to collect a bonnet you sad prick lol

i told you my phone was broken the speak dont work!!!! as said you was a hour and half late to even coming down so i was waiting you know what i dont have to explain myself to you job on i garrantee your 18-20 so yeah a little boy who wanted me to drive 7 hours for parts when you only travelled a hour and half from home jog on mate stop spaming my thread ive met many others no problem look at the comments :):)

also read my TEXT AGAIN I GAVE YOU THAT POSTCODE AND SAID HOUSE NUMBER 6..... NOT EVERY SHOP HAS ITS OWN POSTCODE HAHAHAHA ITS A POSTCODE FOR THE WHOLE ROAD SO YOU DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO FIND NUMBER 6 AS THE TESCOS OVER THE ROAD FROM THAT HOUSE, THE ALDI I WENT TO WAS 1 MILE AWAY AND THE ONE YOU WENT TO WAS 9 MILES AWAY AND WASENT EVEN ON THE ROAD YOU SHOULD OF BEEN SO AGAIN WAS TRYING TO KEEP AS CLOSE AS YOU COULD TO HOME