I've been thinking about getting a mk1 GT as I've wanted one from the start but looking back at my Glanza I do regret selling it and I've missed it every day since. So I'm on the look out for it to see if any one still has it or wants to sell it.

The last fella I sold it to was from the midlands so could be roaming around there still. Anyway if any one has seen it about I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I can get some more pics if needs be.

09EDEB65-5C9A-44B5-AD11-F019089956CD-468

Cheers

Hmm not sure what's wrong then.

My mum had a surf a few years back, I've had a go in a few pajeros to there all good fun. My grandads got a proper off roader project on the go atm based on a fourtrack I'll get some pics when he's back off holiday. It's a proper ground up build to.

I'll be looking to mod the vitara in time to, just toying with colours to paint the frames etc atm

Its come up now? Random. Looks a great base! Get nato green on it haha

Ha the pinks growing on me tbf, I want a 3 inch lift kit on it and maybe a winch or snorkel to give it the proper off roader look

Its come up now? Random. Looks a great base! Get nato green on it haha

Ha the pinks growing on me tbf, I want a 3 inch lift kit on it and maybe a winch or snorkel to give it the proper off roader look